Lines & Wrinkles
1. Avoid sun-damage.
2. Don't smoke. If you do, try earnestly to quit.
3. Hydrate the skin.
4. Eat a well-balanced diet and maintain a healthy level of physical activity.
5. Maintain the optimal pH balance for your skin.
6. Take preventative actions to avoid environmental influences on your skin.
7. Exfoliate the skin.
8. Prevent dynamic wrinkles, restore lost volume to your face, and soften existing lines and wrinkles.
9. Give your skin a boost by stimulating the collagen, both superficially and deep.
10. Do your research carefully and then share your beauty secrets with a friend.
Come in for a consultation and see what a positive difference prevention and treatment of lines and wrinkles can make for you.