Medical AestheticsRedefine your beauty with beautiful skin that glows.
- Facials can be both therapeutic and relaxing. We can address specific skin concerns with active ingredients balanced with relaxing and soothing spa techniques.
- Chemical Peels help treat and address skin conditions that affect the superficial layer of the skin. They provide a chemical exfoliation of the skin and can be customized to any skin type and many different skin concerns. The results are fresher, glowing skin.
- Latisse® is a prescription solution that is applied nightly to make the eyelashes grow thicker, longer, and darker.
- Microdermabrasion is one of the most effective anti-aging treatments that are performed at Glow Medi Spa.
- eDermaStamp Micro-needling helps promote skin repair and reduce the appearance of wrinkles, scars, stretch marks.
- Dr. Diane Wong is a member of the Canadian Society for Orthomolecular Medicine. She firmly believes you can Redefine Your Beauty from the inside out and complement it with customized external treatments as needed. She and her Glow Medi Spa team emphasize the role of diet, nutrition, and supplementation to their clients for optimal skin health and anti-aging benefits.
- OxyGeneo™ is a 3-in-1 skin treatment that combines all the benefits of microdermabrasion, chemical peels, and oxygenating facials. Immediate benefits are softer, smoother, and brighter skin.
- Medical-grade skin care products (cosmeceuticals) are provided by physicians only due to the strength of the active ingredients. Enjoy the added benefits with guidance from our knowledgeable skin care providers.
- Skin tags and moles can be both unsightly as well as bothersome. The lesions can be removed with either a “cold freeze” (cryotherapy) or more precisely with lasers. It gives the skin a smoother look and feel.
Book an appointment
Book an appointment or consultation today to see which treatments works best for you.Book an appointment