Light & LaserRedefine your beauty with cutting-edge technology.
- Glow Medi Spa's new TriFractional™ technology uses micro-pins that emit radiofrequency energy, creating tiny micro wounds and promoting new collagen production.
- Fraxel® Dual Laser Treatments are non-ablative, fractionated resurfacing that stimulates deep collagen to regenerate the tissue and restores smoothness to the skin. The Fraxel® Dual Laser can treat texture as well as pigmentation.
- IPL is Intense Pulse Light and BBL is Broad Band Light. IPL has many benefits which makes it one of our most popular treatments because it gives an instant boost to the skin. The skin looks more vibrant, radiant, and rejuvenated. The three main targets are reds, browns, and collagen.
- Permanent removal of unwanted hair gives the freedom to wear whatever you want, whenever you want. Most common areas to treat are: underarms, bikini, legs, upper lip and chin.
- Our Light Heat Energy (LHE) treatment penetrates deep into the pores to kill the acne bacteria.
- Skin tags and moles can be both unsightly as well as bothersome. The lesions can be removed with either a “cold freeze” (cryotherapy) or more precisely with lasers. It gives the skin a smoother look and feel.
- Unwanted facial or leg veins may be best treated with Sclerotherapy, IPL or BBL, laser vein treatments, or a combination of treatments.
- SculpSure is a Health Canada and FDA-approved non-invasive, fat-reducing system that utilizes laser technology to help you achieve a slimmer appearance within 6-12 weeks. Common areas to treat are: tummies, thighs, love handles, and back. Eliminates fat permanently without surgery.
- Glow Medi Spa is the first and only clinic in Canada to provide the SculpSure submental (under chin) fat reduction treatments.
- This non-surgical, non-invasive treatment liquefies and shrinks fat cells to achieve body sculpting and smoother contours. Common areas to treat are: tummies, thighs, saddlebags, and buttocks.
- This “lunch-time” treatment tightens and tones the skin with no downtime or discomfort. It stimulates and even regenerates collagen for a “natural lift”. Common areas to treat are: faces, necks, and tummies.
- Radiofrequency Microneedling are two state-of-the-art technologies combined into one treatment for ultimate facial rejuvenation. These modalities work synergistically to refine the skin’s appearance and generate collagen remodelling, which increases skin firmness.
Book an appointment
Book an appointment or consultation today to see which treatments works best for you.Book an appointment