Light & LaserRedefine your beauty with cutting-edge technology.
- PicoSure Laser Treatments
PicoSure is the world's first picosure laser. This new advancement in laser technology will change the way we approach skin rejuvenation. It will become the go-to treatment for pigmentation, wrinkles, and acne scars for those who want the convenience of a quick, no down-time treatment, that is easily tolerated and with a high safety profile.
Why are we so excited at Glow Medi Spa to introduce the PicoSure laser? We can now treat stubborn pigmentation in most skin types safely and effectively with no down-time. Truly incredible. This laser treatment, which is highly sought after in the Asian population, has opened the doors to successful reduction in pigmentation that was previously very difficult to achieve.
The PicoSure laser is very fast (with speed measured in trillionths of a second) and it mechanically disrupts the pigment instead of using high heat. The Focus™ Lens Array (closely packed array of diffractive lenses to focus and redistribute each pulse) resembles a bee hive pattern and is recognized as the hallmark of this laser.
Most clients will ask us why we would suggest PicoSure laser for their skin vs other modalities such as IPL (Intense Pulse Light), Fraxel, or micro-needling. We provide all these services at Glow Medi Spa and a personal consultation is definitely suggested. Contact us at one of our three convenient locations to find out more about PicoSure laser treatments.
- Glow Medi Spa's new TriFractional™ technology uses micro-pins that emit radiofrequency energy, creating tiny micro wounds and promoting new collagen production.
- Fraxel® Dual Laser Treatments are non-ablative, fractionated resurfacing that stimulates deep collagen to regenerate the tissue and restores smoothness to the skin. The Fraxel® Dual Laser can treat texture as well as pigmentation.
- IPL is Intense Pulse Light and BBL is Broad Band Light. IPL has many benefits which makes it one of our most popular treatments because it gives an instant boost to the skin. The skin looks more vibrant, radiant, and rejuvenated. The three main targets are reds, browns, and collagen.
- Permanent removal of unwanted hair gives the freedom to wear whatever you want, whenever you want. Most common areas to treat are: underarms, bikini, legs, upper lip and chin.
- Our Light Heat Energy (LHE) treatment penetrates deep into the pores to kill the acne bacteria.
- Skin tags and moles can be both unsightly as well as bothersome. The lesions can be removed with either a “cold freeze” (cryotherapy) or more precisely with lasers. It gives the skin a smoother look and feel.
- Unwanted facial or leg veins may be best treated with Sclerotherapy, IPL or BBL, laser vein treatments, or a combination of treatments.
- SculpSure is a Health Canada and FDA-approved non-invasive, fat-reducing system that utilizes laser technology to help you achieve a slimmer appearance within 6-12 weeks. Common areas to treat are: tummies, thighs, love handles, and back. Eliminates fat permanently without surgery.
- Glow Medi Spa is the first and only clinic in Canada to provide the SculpSure submental (under chin) fat reduction treatments.
- This non-surgical, non-invasive treatment liquefies and shrinks fat cells to achieve body sculpting and smoother contours. Common areas to treat are: tummies, thighs, saddlebags, and buttocks.
- This “lunch-time” treatment tightens and tones the skin with no downtime or discomfort. It stimulates and even regenerates collagen for a “natural lift”. Common areas to treat are: faces, necks, and tummies.
- Radiofrequency Microneedling are two state-of-the-art technologies combined into one treatment for ultimate facial rejuvenation. These modalities work synergistically to refine the skin’s appearance and generate collagen remodelling, which increases skin firmness.
Book an appointment
Book an appointment or consultation today to see which treatments works best for you.Book an appointment