Privacy Statement and Disclaimer
At Glow Medi Spa, the privacy of our clients is extremely important to us. We ask our clients to provide personal information, and from time to time to update your personal information. This information may include name, date of birth, phone numbers, email address, health history, emergency contact information, credit card information, etc. The information collected is used solely for the purpose of conducting business with you. We will use that information as follows:
• Evaluating and providing you with the best care possible as our client;
• Receiving payment for our services and care of our clients;
• Understanding your needs and preferences to make business improvements;
• Developing, enhancing, providing and marketing our services;
• Planning, managing, and developing our business operations; and
• Meeting legal and regulatory requirements as required by law.
“Before” and “After” photographs are routinely taken of our clients and kept in their medical files. We will not use these photographs for any other reason without your written consent to do so. A consent form for use of photographs is completed by each client and the option to decline use of photographs is included.
We have put into place appropriate measures to safeguard the privacy and confidentiality of your personal information from theft, loss and unauthorized access, copying, disclosure and disposal. Glow Medi Spa will not disclose the contents of your personal information or files to a third party unless requested by you in writing; or if required to do so by law, in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with the law; to comply with any legal process; or if with reasonable judgment there is imminent danger to your life or property.
The content of this website is intended for Canadian residents only.