Dr. Diane Wong is extremely gentle and makes sure her clients are comfortable, well-informed, and satisfied. She is well known for her "baby steps" approach and natural-looking results using Botox and other Injectables.
- Botox® is a prescription drug that is regulated by Health Canada and patients must be seen by a physician prior to receiving Botox® treatments. It helps to relax muscles and gives a more refreshed and well-rested appearance.CONDITIONS TREATED: lines and wrinkles, tired appearance, frown lines, crow’s feet, aging
- Botox® is a prescription drug that is strictly regulated by Health Canada. The College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario mandates that each patient be assessed by a qualified, licensed physician prior to injection of Botox®.
CONDTIONS TREATED: hyperhidrosis, sweaty armpits, excessive sweating in underarms
- Hyaluronic Acid (HLA) fillers (such as Juvederm®, Voluma®, Restylane®, and Perlane®) are temporary Dermal Fillers that plump tissue, restore lost volume, create a natural “lift”, and aesthetically enhance cheeks, lips, etc.CONDITIONS TREATED: sagging tissue, drawn or sad appearance, lost volume (lips, cheeks, etc.), aging
- Sclerotherapy involves injecting unwanted veins on the face or body to cause them to constrict or shrink. Other options for treatment include laser vein treatments and IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) treatments.CONDITIONS TREATED: spider veins, leg veins, facial veins (couperose)
- SELPHYL® Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) also known as Platelet-Rich Fibrin Matrix (PRFM) or known in the media as the "Vampire Lift".CONDITIONS TREATED: dark circles under eyes, tear troughs, crow's feet, acne scars, crepey skin, cleavage wrinkles, folds, grooves, necklace lines, wrinkly skin
- Soft Lift® is a combination of Botox® and Juvederm®.CONDITIONS TREATED: aging, lines and wrinkles, sagging tissue, drawn or sad or tired appearance