Glow Medi Spa in the Media
Glow Medi Spa and Dr. Diane Wong are regularly featured in many popular media sources. From Cityline TV, to The Globe and Mail, to Toronto Life - our reputation speaks for itself. We uphold a reputation as being a very credible information source, keeping up to date on the most effective treatments and services, and adhering to the highest medical standards.
- "I want to try a cosmetic procedure, but I'm nervous, is this normal?" Dr. Diane Wong answers this question for clients who are having a non-surgical cosmetic procedure for the first time. "I find that many women are nervous the first time they come in. Usually, they are worried about the treatment outcome, afraid that they won't look like themselves or that they will look 'done' or 'overdone' and others will know that they did something." Dr. Wong takes a "baby steps" approach to treatments; taking it slow and keeping it natural so you look your "natural best".
- We are proud to announce that Glow Medi Spa has been chosen as one of the Top 25 Spas in Canada! This 2016 Canadian Spa & Wellness Award, presented by Spa Inc. and the Spa Industry Association of Canada (SIAC) signifies our commitment to providing superior quality and the highest standard of care within Canada’s spa and wellness industry. Thank you to all our valued clients for their continued support and for making this significant achievement possible.
- Dr. Diane Wong shares her thoughts with the Globe and Mail Beauty Editor on unusual and different treatments that have developed over the years, from around the world, and that are currently being practiced in today's beauty industry. Glow Medi Spa offers medical pedicures that veer on the unusual by exfoliating skin while dry.
- 'Today, most of her clients seeking their first Botox or filler treatment are about 30.' Dr. Diane Wong shares her experience and thoughts on injectables with Elle Canada. "They're starting to realize that it's much easier to prevent wrinkles than treat them once they are there. Once the skin actually creases [deeply], it’s much harder to reverse the lines.” Read more about the new rules for injectables in the November issue of ELLE Canada.
- NATIONAL POST, September 27, 2016 - Why the wealthy believe the fountain of youth flows with blood, and are spending thousands to satiate their lustDr. Diane Wong shares her views on Glow Medi Spa's PRP (platelet-rich plasma) treatments - its benefits; and how many are turning to their own blood as a way of maintaining their youth. Wong applies PRP after one of Glow Medi Spa's very popular VoluDerm treatment, which uses radiofrequency microneedling to create small wounds in the skin's surface. The plasma encourages the body to regenerate and produce more collagen after the procedure.
- Dr. Wong shares her thoughts with ELEVATE magazine on body-contouring, and tackling the hard to slim areas that exercise alone cannot treat. Offering the immensely popular solution of "My Pollogen Body Contouring which uses radio-frequency and is a heat-based treatment that targets the fat cells specifically at the subcutaneous layer", says Dr. Wong. "The result: A smooth reshaping of the treated area with precise and customized contouring which is safe for the summer months too. Read more in the July/August issue of ELEVATE magazine.
- "Some clients won`t do Botox, but they love these treatments" says Dr. Wong about the VoluDerm treatment. Dr. Wong shares her thoughts on the benefits and success of this advanced technology utilizing micro-needling with radiofrequency and galvanic energy. She explains why VoluDerm has become one of the most popular treatments at Glow Medi Spa. This article in May's FASHION Magazine, "On Pins and Needles" has drawn much attention. An excellent read on new and innovative treatments!
- I’M THINKING ABOUT BOOKING AN IN-OFFICE SKIN TREATMENT. HOW DO I PICK THE RIGHT CLINIC?
DR. WONG SAYS…"I always encourage clients to do their homework, even prior to a consultation. They should decide what level of service they are comfortable with and determine the important criteria for selecting their provider. Is it price, quality of service, level of experience, safety, bedside manner, caring nature, availability, convenience of location or word-of-mouth referral from a friend that they value most?"
- Dr. Diane Wong — owner of Toronto’s Glow Medi Spa
“I decided to change the name of my clinic to Glow Medi Spa in 2005,” the cosmetic physician says of her upscale Yorkville spa. “The choice of name was easy. Each and every day, a client would comment on their ‘glowing skin’ after having a treatment at our medical spa. Their friends would notice their glow and there grew our business through word-of-mouth.”
- Zoomer Magazine, March 2016, ZOOM IN Beauty. Freshen up: Spring clean your makeup, skin- and hair-care routines.Dr. Wong shares her insight for ladies as they go through menopause. "Keep Calm and Carry On!" Great advice for ladies as during the aging process, you will notice changes in the quality of your skin - "It thins so you'll see more of the facial vessels we call telangiectasis, resulting in more visible redness". A steady diet of anti-inflammatory omega-3 rich foods boosts the skin's barrier function and calms redness.
- 24 Hours Toronto, December 2015. BEAUTY INTERRUPTED. Pout of this world: For lip fillers, less is more.Glow Medi Spa recommended in "24 Hours Toronto" as one of the "reputable go-to clinics around town" for lip fillers. "If you are going to get work done, do it right", recommends Sabrina Maddeaux, NOW Magazine's fashion writer. "Go to a professional medical spa where there are medical staff who can deal with any complications. This is still one industry where price is an indicator of quality. Your end goal should be reasonable and still look natural.
- SMOOTH OPERATOR In fact, combining treatments can be not only time-saving, but also more effective. “One of our most popular treatments is VoluDerm, a new, lunchtime treatment with no pain or downtime,” says Dr. Wong. She explains that it involves a combination of treatments, including microneedling, radio-frequency and galvanic energy. “[It] results in softer, smoother, tighter skin with a volumizing effect overall. It can be used anywhere on the face or body".
- Fashion Magazine, November 2015, SHOPS Focus: Toronto, Glow Medi Spa celebrating its second location opening in Aurora"Dr. Wong's clinic (which just celebrated its second location opening in Aurora) was named after the results of its signature anti-aging treatment, IPL therapy: Her clients kept raving about their glowing skin. Wong is also known for popular lunchtime treatments like VoluDerm in combination with Pollogen and Selphyl. They stimulate hyaluronic acid, collagen production and boost your own natural growth factors to leave skin smooth and lifted."
- Dr. Wong shares her insight into the medical spa industry, including increased male participation. Dr. Wong discusses new prospects for treating male pattern baldness. "If you catch the hair while it is still beginning to thin out, you can get some really good results. Once it has been gone for a longer period, it's much harder to regain. It's potentially a huge industry."
- Dr. Wong shares her expertise on cosmetic medical treatments to get the best looking legs for summer. She discusses the science of laser hair removal using different wavelengths to target various types of hair with careful consideration of skin type. Also, she highlights the best treatments for spider veins, scars, and stretch marks. Get your legs summer ready at Glow Medi Spa!
- “It’s easy to spot a woman whose face doesn’t match her décolleté,” says Dr. Diane Wong, MD, cosmetic physician and owner and founder of Toronto’s Glow Medi Spa. “Most women take care of their faces and neglect their décolleté—and hands too. And yet, the décolleté can be even more vulnerable to aging. With thinner skin, fewer oil glands and more sun exposure, the décolleté is especially prone to sun damage," says Dr. Wong.
- "The way we approach lasers has changed a lot," says Dr. Diane Wong of Toronto's Glow Medi Spa. "We do a lot of ancillary treatments pre and post-procedure to try and decrease side effects and get improved results."
"But it's not all bright lights and perfect skin," Wong warns, "These are medical devices and they're intended to be done under medical supervision."
- "According to Dr. Diane Wong, MD, a cosmetic physician and founder of Glow Medi Spa in Toronto, OxyGeneo is particularly fitting for women in their 30s. Thirty-year-old clients don't want or need heavy-duty lasers or surgery. They want their skin to glow, to prevent aging, to treat mild sun damage, and to prevent occasional acne breakouts or congestion in the skin. OxyGeneo combines exfoliation, infusion, and oxygenation all in one...."
- Dr. Wong featured in Zoomer Magazine, March 2015. At What Price Beauty? How Much Would You Pay for Younger Looking Skin?"Dr. Diane Wong, founder of Glow Medi Spa in Toronto's tony Yorkville says: Women are willing to spend a lot of money on their faces because it's worth it to look our best. Our faces, our skin, can tell a story in a few seconds. A first impression is important, so we want to make it a good one."
- Beauty & Wellness Magazine, Winter 2014/15. "Glow Medi Spa has cemented its place among the industry's finest.""The well-earned reputation as one of Canada's leading and most recognized medi spas, it seems as though excellence comes naturally for Diane Wong, MD and the remarkable team that she oversees as the practice's owner & medical director. Dr. Wong is well renowned for the natural results she provides her patients."
- The delicate skin of the décolleté is easily harmed by sun exposure and lack of overall care, revealing telltale signs of neglect. In this interview by Wendy Schmid, Dr. Diane Wong discusses the science of sun damage and shares her recommendations on the best treatments to overhaul this often overlooked area.
- "Dr. Wong promotes a baby-steps approach, assessing goals and comfort levels before recommending Botox, Selphyl and dermal filles. She knows most clients fear looking "overdone" and just want to look like a refreshed version of themselves."
- Read this informative article written by Dr. Diane Wong about cosmetic injectible treatments such as Botox and dermal fillers taking place now in many different venues, not just in medical clinics. She stresses the importance of having a qualified, licensed physician as the key factor in meeting Canadian regulations and in achieving a safe and optimal outcome.
- Dr. Wong was selected to be on the Advisory Board as well as a regular columnist of the Canadian Health & Lifestyle Magazine. In this issue, Dr. Wong answers: "I need to show my skin some love after too much sun. Tips?" She shares her favourite suggestions including OxyGeneo, IPL, and Laser Skin Resurfacing (Fraxel).
- Glow Medi Spa was selected to be featured in October's Beauty Beat section of Canadian Hairdresser Magazine. Glow is regarded by many professionals in the beauty industry as The Best Medi Spa in Canada. Hair stylists, make up artists, fashion consultants, and other experts in the beauty industry know that Glow is the place to go! Glow Medi Spa....Redefine Your Beauty.
- Awards were announced in the September 2014 issue of the Village Post magazine. "These local boutiques are la crème de la crème of our area". Congratulations Glow Medi Spa for being selected:
GLOW MEDI SPA, 129 Yorkville Ave.
The famed dry technique will have you high-heel ready in no time.
- Dr. Diane Wong's Live Radio Interview with Christine Bentley and Kate Wheeler, July 2014, on Pollogen Face and Body TreatmentsWant tighter, youthful skin? Want to reduce tummy fat? Want to treat cellulite? Tune in to this informative radio interview done live on July 25, 2014, about a painless "lunchtime treatment" with Dr. Diane Wong, owner of Glow Medi Spa, on Sirius XM Canada Talks Satellite Radio program "What She Said".
- How it works: It doesn’t get easier (or more painless) than this: you lie down while the device is guided over the tummy area. “This radio-frequency electricity causes non-destructive deep-tissue heating to reduce fat,” says cosmetic physician Dr. Diane Wong, who offers the treatment at her Toronto clinic. “It also stimulates and even regenerates the deep collagen, which contributes to tissue tightening.”
- Diane Wong, MD and owner of Glow Medi Spa, tells me I’m too young (20-something) to get the full Vampire Facelift made famous by Kim Kardashian. Unlike a lot of doctors in her field, she’s not in the business of administering unnecessary treatments. Instead, she suggests a less intense version of Selphyl combined with Fraxel.
- Glow Medi Spa and Fraxel Treatments were featured on July 15, 2014 on The Morning Show on Global TV. You've heard us rave about Fraxel Laser Treatments. Now you can hear about the Glow customized version of Fraxel (combined with Selphyl) with NOW Magazine fashion and design writer Sabrina Maddeaux on the popular The Morning Show. Glow is the place to go for Fraxel Laser Treatments!
- Summer's here - cue sunshine, bare skin, and long days spent outside; but along with these perks, warmer temperatures also mean the susceptibility of our skin to the sun's harmful UV rays. Dr. Diane Wong, MD, owner of Glow Medi Spa, explains: "Much of the negative impact of sun damage may not be seen immediately. For instance, wrinkles and sunspots may be caused by sun damage in your childhood, but may not be apparent until later in our life. This delayed reaction also holds true for skin cancer."
- Glow Medi Spa was chosen as one of the top "go to" medical cosmetic clinics in Toronto. This two page spread highlights the very best of Glow Medi Spa and why we are the name to remember. Convenient, beautiful, full-service, with a priority on customer satisfaction, there is no need to go anywhere else. Founded and fully supervised by Dr. Diane Wong, MD.
Add this valuable resource to your list today; found in Chapters, Indigo, Shopper's Drug Mart, and in the finest hotels across the GTA. Glow Medi Spa....Redefine Your Beauty.
- What’s one of the best things you can do for your skin at this time of year?
Dr. Diane Wong, MD and Medical Director at Glow Medi Spa in Toronto, says it can be summed up in just one word: Exfoliation. Here are her thoughts and advice on the subject.
1. Why is exfoliation so important at this time of year?
2. What are the benefits?
3. At the medi level what are the options?
4. What should we avoid post exfoliation?
5. How often should we exfoliate?
- It's Time to Get Serious...
Many non-medical spas have considered incorporating or have already incorporated medical spa treatments into their existing menu of services. The lure of all the potential benefits have outshone the reality of the risks and liabilities. It is imperative, however, to closely examine the drawbacks of becoming involved in medical spa treatments...without a doctor in the house.
Read this three page article for the in-depth, behind-the-scenes story on the dangers of laser treatments.
- "Remember this is not a commodity; there is an art to injecting your face. It's a luxury. Choose your practitioner wisely." Investigative reporting by Libby Znaimer.
Read this informative article in which Libby Znaimer uncovers the behind-the-scenes problems associated with Botox®, Juvederm®, Restylane®, and other injectable treatments popping up everywhere. Find out Dr. Diane Wong's opinion on this important matter.
- "What are the most important questions to ask before undergoing a cosmetic procedure?" by Dr. Diane Wong, MD.
It’s important that you do your own due diligence and not rely on word of mouth. Rules and regulations of cosmetic procedures, as set out by Health Canada and the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario, can be grey and are often being bent or misinterpreted, even by physicians. The name “medi spa” is being used loosely and does not mean that the clinic is physician-owned or supervised.
- "The only way I can stand wearing my wedged sneakers and stacked-heel hiking boots, is by getting myself a serious pedicure. Glow Medi Spa’s dry pedicure, a treatment created by celebrity podiatrist Margaret Dabbs, keeps feet dry meaning the estheticians can actually see which parts of the feet are, well, dry… and then treat them accordingly."
- Glow Medi Spa and the new OxyGeneo Treatment were featured in the February 2014 Issue of Westjet's Up Magazine. If you're wishing to restore the look of youthfulness, get your glow on at Glow Medi Spa, one of Toronto's most popular age-management spas. Founded and directed by medical practitioner, Dr. Diane Wong...
- Dr. Diane Wong, and OxyGeneo Treatment were featured on January 15, 2014 on Cityline show on City TV. You've heard us rave about our new OxyGeneo Treatment. Now you can see and hear an interview with Dr. Wong and see the treatment done at Glow Medi Spa on the popular Cityline Show. Glow is the place to go for OxyGeneo!
- OxyGeneo facials exfoliate the skin’s surface, infuse the skin with active ingredients and oxygenate the dermal layers. Combining everything into one, the treatment replaces the need for individual infusion treatments, oxygenating facials, microdermabrasion and/or chemical peels.
- "I tried OxyGeneo, the next-gen oxygen facial that’s like three skin treatments in one… should you?
My conclusion: it really is a “Super-Facial.” I feel like you get all the benefits of a regular oxygen facial (glowing, hydrated skin infused with actives) and then some, in a much safer delivery system."
Read the full article and see detailed videos of the treatment along with before and after photos.
- It's been dubbed the new "super facial", and the OxyGeneo, the popular medical esthetics offering at Glow Medi Spa in downtown Toronto, could very well be that. The all-in-one exfoliation, infusion and oxygenation treatment can be viewed here on this YouTube video along with Dr. Diane Wong's interview with Beauty Editor, Anne Dimon.
- You've heard me talk about Glow Medi Spa before as a great place for medi treatments and now it's your one-stop beautifier with the addition of Beauty Bar and Spa services! I'm always ready to get my Glow on so I went for a Medical Manicure and Pedicure - having these services deemed "medical" sounded interesting as mani/pedis seem to be pretty standard everywhere. What makes it different is that ...
- As relaxing as it was transforming, the latest and exclusive OxyGeneo™ treatment at Glow Medi Spa is a must have if you looking for a treatment that provides instant results with no pain. Dr. Diane Wong explains: "Clients love the OxyGeneo treatment as it is three treatments in one; exfoliation, oxygenation and infusion. It requires no downtime and there is no pain.
- I got to try a couple of services out this year, including the DOCTOR BABOR Cellular Renewal Therapy Facial at Glow Medi Spa. You know how I feel about facials—but actually, this one actually did something, thanks to a mild AHA peel and products that were super-soothing on my sensitive skin. Glow Medi Spa is actually one of the few places that carry the DOCTOR BABOR line, which is AMAZING.
- ’Tis the season to swap your summertime lotions for richer textures, says Gabriela Madrid of Glow Medi Spa in Toronto. “You definitely want to up your home-care routine and get into more intensive treatments, like a serum with hyaluronic acid, which hydrates and is great for anti-aging.”
- Integrated into the medi spa's full menu of medical-grade treatments, signature "softer esthetics" include the botanical-based and nutrient-enriched sunless tanning system and the medical-grade Supreme Pedicure with products and protocols by the renowned U.K.– based podiatrist Margaret Dabbs, dubbed Queen of Feet. "One of the best I've had anywhere" says Editor of Travel To Wellness Magazine.
- The brains behind Glow Medi Spa believe that health and beauty are intertwined. Everything used here is tested for safety, hygiene and proven results. Diane Wong, owner and medical director, is more than just a name on the swanky Yorkville door – she’s always on site and supervises all treatments. Previously focused on non-surgical cosmetic enhancement, Wong has added a whole new beauty bar and spa services menu.
- "To discover the beautifying virtues of algae", Gabriela Madrid, lead aesthetician at Toronto's Glow Medi Spa, gives her expert opinion on the benefits of algae in skin and body products. Gabriela embraces a holistic approach to skin care, customizing each individual client's treatment plan, based on her vast experience and knowledge in all realms of aesthetic treatments.
- Dr. Wong was selected to be on the Advisory Board as well as a regular columnist of the Canadian Health & Lifestyle Magazine. In this issue, Dr. Wong discusses the many options of treating sun spots, from at-home topical creams to in-office skin treatments like chemical peels and laser and IPL (intense pulsed light) treatments. Don't forget to have your doctor check any suspicious age spots before you get rid of them.
- Second Harvest to hold 23rd Annual Toronto Taste Event on June 9, 2013! Many of our retailers have donated gift vouchers for the Online and Silent Auctions to support the cause, including an amazing Yorkville Makeover Package (value: over $4,000) which includes prizes from Glow Medi Spa, Lux Spa, Salvatore Leonetti Salon, Catalyst Health, Craft & Guile Boutique, HSH Canada and Pink Tartan.
- Glow Medi Spa is proud to have our very own, Gabriela Madrid, acknowledged as "One of the city's top aestheticians" in the latest edition of Toronto Life's Stylebook. She shares her trade secrets in Toronto Life but be warned, "The top facialist at Yorkville's Glow Medi Spa has a wait-list for her customized treatments".
- GAME CHANGE
From fillers to firming treatments, our cross-country cosmetic enhancement guide to the latest trends and techniques. Dr. Diane Wong and Glow Medi Spa are highlighted for their advanced spa facials and their TriPollar Maximus machine to vanquish fat and tighten skin.
- Dr. Diane Wong is featured in The Toronto Star, The Kit, in the article "Beauty or Bust" by Chantel Guertin. Chantel explores the question, "When it comes to primping, is there such a thing as too much, or should looking good come at any cost?" Dr. Wong describes the changing world of Medi-Spas, now offering a wider variety of treatments, and as a result seeing clients more often and younger than in the past.
- Glow Medi Spa's Patient Lounge is featured in Beauty Next Magazine. Glow Medi Spa sets the standards high in customer service, customer comfort, and customer satisfaction. "Glow Medi Spa's patient lounge is, in a word, inviting. The downtown Toronto Facility, headed by Dr. Diane Wong...
- With the growing number of at-home lasers for anti-aging and hair removal, is it prudent to skip the in-office treatments for one of these DIY devices?
Dr. Diane Wong gives her opinion on long-term results.
- Rumour has it Kate Middleton owes her camera-ready skin to pre-event oxygen facials, so I make a beeline for the newly renovated Glow Medi Spa in Toronto, where Dr. Diane Wong harnesses the ingredient in a service that promises longer-lasting results.
- ...but when TIFF began, I opted instead for the Oxy Trio Treatment at Glow Medi Spa in Yorkville. Glow Medi Spa owner and medical director Diane Wong is a steel trap when it comes to her client list.
- Have you ever wondered how celebs get that red-carpet glow? Sure, some of it might be natural but many have been jumping on the oxygenating facial trend to give their skin that extra lift. I went to Glow Medi Spa in Toronto to try their TIFF Oxy Trio Treatment.
- A recent visit to Toronto's Glow medi-spa, run by Dr. Diane Wong, MD, not only opened my eyes to the incredible advances being made in the cosmetic world, but also worried me when I learned about the lack of regulations surrounding some of these procedures.
- There are two big reasons to book at Yorkville’s Glow Medi Spa: 1) the Dr. Babor Collagen Booster Facial – it’s like event dressing, but for your face; and, 2) that delicious feeling you get when someone asks what foundation you’re wearing and you can say, “I’m not wearing any!”
- Toronto’s Glow Medi Spa is helping A-listers (and us, nobodies) turn up the radiance meter with the launch of its TIFF Oxy Trio Treatment...
- Feeling as tense as Kristen Stewart on a red carpet with Robert Pattinson? Check out the influx of top-tier R&R spots that have landed in town just in time for TIFF. Glow Medi Spa is in Yorkville, so you never know who you'll run into.
- One mom treats herself to a Botox treatment on her 40th. I celebrate the moment with Dr. Diane Wong, the owner of Glow Medi Spa in Toronto’s shmancy Yorkville hood.
- Would you pay to get your before-baby body back?
Have you lost your baby weight but still have mummy tummy? Diane Wong, a doctor in Toronto and the owner of Glow Medi Spa, is enthusiastic about body sculpting via the Maximus machine.
- Beauty Crazed, August 2012, Glow Medi Spa, physician supervised treatments in a luxurious spa settingNot all medi spas are created equal. Glow Medi Spa is definitely one you will want to check out. In business for over 10 years, Dr. Diane Wong, MD heads up the luxurious state-of-the-art clinic...
- The best thing about TriLipo is that it works. I would recommend this to someone with a decent pain tolerance and stubborn fat or sagging skin that the gym and a healthy diet just won’t fix.
- The new space of Glow Medi Spa in Toronto is impressive. Large, airy rooms furnished with many types of lasers exude the promise of youthful and rejuvenated skin.
- Libby Znaimer investigates non-surgical cosmetic procedures using injectibles like Botox and Juvederm. Hear Dr. Wong's view on the dangers of online group discount deals.
- We’ve asked the experts for tips on how you can achieve her tight, wrinkle free skin and beautiful cheek bones! Jillian Wood interviews Dr. Diane Wong to get her expert opinion.
- Dr. Diane Wong comforts me, answering me, "The first (Botox) treatment is the hardest because you have to get over your anxiety," and any subsequent ones will be a walk in the park.
- Dr. Wong suggests Radio-Frequency for tightening skin under the chin and on the neck. For crepey skin, Laser Photorejuvenation.
- "These hugely popular, minimally invasive cosmetic procedures are relatively safe, but the same rules apply as for surgery: Be aware of whose hands you trust on your face. The first and most important rule when shopping is to make sure you'll be seen by a medical doctor", says Diane Wong.
- Get up close and personal with Dr. Diane Wong
- Take a "baby steps" approach; gradual tweaks are less obvious. "The majority of clients don't tell anyone they've had work done, most of all their husbands," says Dr. Wong.
- Four Cosmetic Enhancement Lessons from the Many Faces of Megan Fox and Kim Kardashian - September 2011Look-Like-You Enhancement Tips from Dr. Diane Wong.
Excert from: imabeautygeek.com: about stuff that delivers best-you beauty and style
- "Sun damage and general aging top the list of contributing factors", says Dr. Diane Wong. But thankfully, you can turn back the hands of time.
- Glow Medi Spa is known in Yorkville for their high-quality treatments and services. Glow Medi Spa is renowned for their injectible and laser treatments.
- Dr. Wong’s office is one of the only Toronto locales stocked with the Fraxel Re:store Dual laser.
- "Necks seem to age overnight. The suddenness of change is distressing for many", says Dr. Diane Wong. For noticeable results, high-tech options are most effective.
- Wong cautions that many businesses are using the term Medi Spa solely as a sales tool. "The Medi Spa is supposed to provide medical-grade treatments that are supervised by a medical physician. Consumers have to be careful. The risks are huge; there are many potential safety concerns", says Wong.
- The country's top relaxation retreats and treatments as chosen by the editors at Glow Magazine.
Glow's Annual Spa Guide 2010
Also published in Chatelaine.com
By Beth Thompson
- An article written in Chinese describing new beauty trends for the Asian market. Dr. Wong describes what makes Asian skin and Asian features unique when prescribing Botox treatments and Laser and Skin treatments for pigmentation.
- Seems to me that going the baby-steps or "under treatment" Botox route (I like to call it the Dr. Diane Wong approach) is the best way...
- Exfoliate to erase acne advises Dr. Diane Wong.
- At Glow Medi Spa, customer service is our number one priority. To us, customer service means providing personal attention that lets you know that we believe that you are special.
- "Acne is caused by dead skin cells that clog pores and trap bacteria", says Dr. Diane Wong.
- "My patients don't want the skating-rink forehead; they'd rather keep a few lines or small wrinkles. So I take a baby-steps aproach", says Dr. Diane Wong.
- "Rosacea can be very frustrating to deal with and can have psychological effects," says Dr. Diane C. Wong. She's had great results with IPL.
- Dr. Wong featured with IPL on Cosmetic Innovations TV Show
- Dr. Wong featured with Juvederm on Cosmetic Innovations TV Show
- Dr. Wong featured with Fraxel Laser on Cosmetic Innovations TV Show
- Dr. Wong interviewed about the new Fraxel Laser, Part 1
- Dr. Wong interviewed about the new Fraxel Laser, Part 2