Advances in cosmeceuticals and technology, combined with years of experience, allow Dr. Diane Wong and her team at Glow Medi Spa to address your specific skin care concerns.
- Our most popular treatment for acne scars is the Fraxel Dual Laser Treatment since it can treat even deep acne scars with great success. Other treatments for more superficial scars are also available.TREATMENTS: Fraxel Dual Laser, Chemical Peels, Microdermabrasion, SilkPeel Dermalinfusion, Medical Grade Skin Care Products
- AK’s can be precancerous and may lead to skin cancer if left undiagnosed and untreated. Any skin lesions should be assessed by a physician prior to treatment.TREATMENTS: Cryotherapy, Fraxel Dual Laser, ALA-Photodynamic Therapy (Levulan)
- Acne can be a stubborn problem and often requires a customized approach which may involve various therapies in a step-wise manner, or in combination.
TREATMENTS: Medical Grade Skin Care Products, Chemical Peels, Blue Light, Laser Acne Treatments, Photodynamic Therapy
- The appearance of cellulite can be improved through skin tightening and toning using Radio-Frequency in a no down-time, pain-free procedure.TREATMENTS: Skin Tightening and Toning (TriPolar Maximus Radio-Frequency)
- Crepey skin commonly affects mature skin and is a common complaint, especially in the neck, hands, and décolletage. Several options for treatment are available.TREATMENTS: Laser Photorejuvenation, IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) Photorejuvenation, Fraxel Dual Laser, Dermal Fillers
- Excessive underarm sweating can be a socially debilitating condition and is easily and effectively treated with Botox injections. A consultation with a physician is required.TREATMENTS: Botox Therapeutic
- Lines and wrinkles are the most common conditions we treat at Glow Medi Spa. “Anti-aging” treatments can stop the clock and prevent further signs of aging.TREATMENTS: Botox Cosmetic, Dermal Fillers, Fraxel Dual Laser, IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) Photorejuvenation, Chemical Peels, Microdermabrasion, SilkPeel Dermalinfusion, Sun Protection, etc.
- Medical-grade skin care products are provided by physicians only due to the strength of the active ingredients. Enjoy the added benefits with guidance from our knowledgeable skin care providers.CONDITIONS TREATED: sensitive, dehydrated, or aging skin, acne, dull complexion, melasma
- Melasma is a deeper, denser pigmentation than regular sunspots and may have a hormonal instigating influence such as pregnancy. There is no cure and recurrence is common. Treatments can improve the appearance of the pigmentation.TREATMENTS: Fraxel Laser, SilkPeel Dermalinfusion, Medical Grade Skin Care Products, Chemical Peels, Sun Protection
- This medical skin condition typically presents with flushing, redness, dilated vessels, and/or acne-like pustules. It is more common in women, age 30-50, and affects the central face. The most effective treatment is IPL.TREATMENTS: IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) Photorejuvenation, Laser Vein Treatments, Medical Grade Skin Care Products, etc.
- As we age, the skin loses its skin turgor and descends or falls due to the effects of gravity. Increasing collagen stimulation with TriPollar Maximus Radio-Frequency heat tightens and tones the skin with no pain or down-time.TREATMENTS: Skin Tightening and Toning, (Radio-Frequency)
- This is a common complaint from clients who seek advice from a medical clinic. The first step is to calm the irritated skin by removing “triggers” and then treat the skin cautiously to improve the quality of the skin.TREATMENTS: Medical Grade Skin Care Products, Medical Facials, IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) Photorejuvenation
- Skin tags and moles can be both unsightly as well as bothersome. The lesions can be best removed by lasers without affecting the surrounding skin, to give a smoother look and feel.TREATMENTS: Laser Skin Tag and Mole Removal
- Spider veins can occur on the face, legs, or body. Veins on the face are best treated with IPL or laser vein treatments. Veins on the legs are suitable for sclerotherapy followed by laser vein treatments only if required.TREATMENTS: IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) Photorejuvenation, Laser Vein Treatments, Sclerotherapy
- These embarrassing, streaky marks often arise after weight gain and loss, eg. During pregnancy. Resurfacing of the deeper dermal layers with Fraxel is effective for deeper lines. For more superficial lines, Maximus TriPolar Radio-Frequency may be sufficient.TREATMENTS: Fraxel Laser, Skin Tightening and Toning, (Radio-Frequency)
- Sun damage can lead to brown spots, redness or flushing, uneven skin tone, and impaired skin texture. Depending on the extent of damage and the skin type, various options for treatment are available.TREATMENTS: IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) Photorejuvenation, Fraxel Dual Laser, Chemical Peels, Microdermabrasion, Sun Protection, Medical Grade Skin Care Products, etc.
- The best protection against sun damage is prevention. Sun Protection with proper sun blocks and sun avoidance habits is emphasized to all clients at glow Medi Spa.TREATMENTS: Sun blocks, Sun protective hats
- Sunless Tanning now available at Glow Medi Spa in Toronto by popular demand; a healthier way to have that sun kissed glow. As a medical spa, we constantly remind clients to protect their skin against the damaging UV rays of the sun and tanning beds. However, clients still like a tanned appearance so they embrace sunless spray tanning as a healthier alternative.CONDITIONS TREATED: pale skin, spider veins (hiding of), pre-party preparation, pre-holiday preparation
- Red and brown spots are common complaints in aging and sun damaged skin. Sensitive skin and Rosacea are other common reasons vascular dysfunction may occur.TREATMENTS: IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) Photorejuvenation, Laser Vein Treatments, Fraxel Laser, Chemical Peels, Medical Grade Skin Care Products, Sun Protection, etc.