Hair & Nails
At Glow Medi Spa we not only treat the skin, we also treat hair and nails. We address concerns of unwanted body or facial hair with lasers, IPL, electrolysis, and various epilation methods. We help grow hair where it's wanted such as the eyelashes and eyebrows using Latisse. Healthy nails are targeted with our medical mani/pedis and specialty retail products.
- GliSODin Skin Nutrients (GSN) is a line of nutritional beauty oral supplements that promote beautiful healthy skin, hair, and nails from the inside. 100% natural ingredients. We also retail specialty nail and cuticle topical products from a UK podiatrist.CONDITIONS TREATED: brittle nails, dry nails, cracked nails, ridged nails
- Glow Medi Spa was awarded the distinction of "BEST PEDICURE", in the Best of Village 2014, awarded by The Village Post Magazine (City Post magazine, Yorkville and Forest Hill area). At Glow Medi Spa, we strive to provide you with a "Step Above" medical manicure and pedicure.CONDITIONS TREATED: healthy hands, feet, and nails. Prevention of fungal and viral foot and nail diseases such as Athlete's Foot, Runner's Feet, and plantar warts
- At Glow Medi Spa, we retail products that augment our medical manicures and pedicures. Our products are selected from a medical line from a UK podiatrist, Margaret Dabbs.CONDITIONS TREATED: dry hands and feet, scaly feet, callous, cracked nails, brittle nails
- Latisse is a prescription eyelash solution that is applied to the base of the upper lashes by the client at night. It grows the lashes thicker, longer, and darker. A consultation with a licensed physician is requiredTREATMENTS: Prescription Eyelash Treatments (Latisse)
- Permanent removal of unwanted hair gives the freedom to wear whatever you want, whenever you want. Most commonly, clients choose laser hair removal which is permanent. For blond or gray hair, electrolysis is the best option. Waxing, Nufree, and threading are also available for temporary hair removal.TREATMENTS: Laser Hair Removal, Electrolysis, Waxing, Nufree, Threading