Dr. Diane Wong and her team know how important it is to maintain your natural youthful appearance. Through our consultation process the team at Glow Medi Spa can offer a customized treatment plan to prevent, maintain and improve on areas of concern to you. The vital treatments, technology and cosmeceuticals are all available at Glow Medi Spa offering a complete solution in one convenient location.
- Our most popular treatment for acne scars is the Fraxel Dual Laser Treatment since it can treat even deep acne scars with great success. Other acne treatments for more superficial scars are also available.TREATMENTS: Fraxel Dual Laser, Chemical Peels, Microdermabrasion, SilkPeel Dermalinfusion, Medical Grade Skin Care Products
- AK’s can be precancerous and may lead to skin cancer if left undiagnosed and untreated. Any skin lesions should be assessed by a physician prior to treatment. Several options for treatment are available.TREATMENTS: Cryotherapy, Fraxel Dual Laser, ALA-Photodynamic Therapy (Levulan)
- Acne can be a stubborn problem and often requires a customized approach which may involve various therapies in a step-wise manner, or in combination.
TREATMENTS: Medical Grade Skin Care Products, Chemical Peels, or Laser Acne Treatments.
- Crepey skin commonly affects mature skin and is a common complaint, especially on the neck, hands, and décolletage. Several options for treatment are available.TREATMENTS: Laser Photorejuvenation, IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) Photorejuvenation, Fraxel Dual Laser, Dermal Fillers
- Spider veins on the face (couperose) can be caused by rosacea, sensitive skin, sun or wind damage, etc. Distinct veins may be visible but sometimes just a generalized flushing or uneven skin tone may be seen. They are best treated by IPL or laser vein treatments.TREATMENTS: IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) Photorejuvenation, Laser Vein Treatments
- Lines and wrinkles are the most common conditions we treat at Glow Medi Spa. “Anti-aging” treatments can stop the clock and prevent further signs of aging.TREATMENTS: Botox Cosmetic, Dermal Fillers, Fraxel Dual Laser, IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) Photorejuvenation, Chemical Peels, Microdermabrasion, SilkPeel Dermalinfusion, Sun Protection, etc.
- Medical-grade skin care products are provided by physicians only due to the strength of the active ingredients. Enjoy the added benefits with guidance from our knowledgeable skin care providers.CONDITIONS TREATED: sensitive, dehydrated, or aging skin, acne, dull complexion, melasma
- Melasma is a deeper, denser pigmentation than regular sunspots and may have a hormonal instigating influence such as pregnancy. There is no cure and recurrence is common. Treatments can improve the appearance of the pigmentation.TREATMENTS: Fraxel Laser, SilkPeel Dermalinfusion, Medical Grade Skin Care Products, Chemical Peels, Sun Protection
- Registered Massage Therapy is an important part of your ongoing plan to enhance your “best you”, and improve your overall sense of emotional and physical well being. RMT Services are covered by most insurance plans.TREATMENT: Registered Massage Therapy (RMT)
- This medical skin condition typically presents with flushing, redness, dilated vessels, and/or acne-like pustules. It is more common in women, age 30-50, and affects the central face. The most effective treatment is IPL.TREATMENTS: IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) Photorejuvenation, Laser Vein Treatments, Medical Grade Skin Care Products, etc.
- As we age, the skin loses its skin turgor and descends or falls due to the effects of gravity. Increasing collagen stimulation with TriPollar Maximus Radio-Frequency heat tightens and tones the skin with no pain or down-time.TREATMENTS: Skin Tightening and Toning, (Radio-Frequency)
- This is a common complaint from clients who seek advice from a medical clinic. The first step is to calm the irritated skin by removing “triggers” and then treat the skin cautiously to improve the quality of the skin.TREATMENTS: Medical Grade Skin Care Products, Medical Facials, IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) Photorejuvenation
- Skin tags and moles can be both unsightly as well as bothersome. The lesions can be best removed by lasers without affecting the surrounding skin, to give a smoother look and feel.TREATMENTS: Laser Skin Tag and Mole Removal, Cryotherapy
- Sun damage can lead to brown spots, redness or flushing, uneven skin tone, and impaired skin texture. Depending on the extent of damage and the skin type, various options for treatment are available.TREATMENTS: IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) Photorejuvenation, Fraxel Dual Laser, Chemical Peels, Microdermabrasion, SilkPeel Dermalinfusion, Sun Protection, Medical Grade Skin Care Products, etc.
- The best protection against sun damage is prevention. Sun Protection with proper sun blocks and sun avoidance habits is emphasized to all clients at glow Medi Spa.TREATMENTS: Sun blocks, Sun protective hats
- Red and brown spots are common complaints in aging and sun damaged skin. Sensitive skin and Rosacea are other common reasons vascular dysfunction may occurTREATMENTS: IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) Photorejuvenation, Laser Vein Treatments, Fraxel Laser, Chemical Peels, Medical Grade Skin Care Products, Sun Protection, etc.