Dr. Diane Wong and her team at Glow Medi Spa can effectively address concerns from sun-damaged skin, body contouring, and skin tightening; to mole, skin tag and spider vein removal. Providing you with a selection of treatments that will enable us to assist you in obtaining your personal goals.
- Our most popular treatment for acne scars is the Fraxel Dual Laser Treatment since it can treat even deep acne scars with great success. Other treatments for more superficial scars are also available.TREATMENTS: Fraxel Dual Laser, Chemical Peels, Microdermabrasion, SilkPeel Dermalinfusion, Medical Grade Skin Care Products
- AK’s can be precancerous and may lead to skin cancer if left undiagnosed and untreated. Any skin lesions should be assessed by a physician prior to treatment.TREATMENTS: Cryotherapy, Fraxel Dual Laser, ALA-Photodynamic Therapy (Levulan)
- Acne can be a stubborn problem and often requires a customized approach which may involve various therapies in a step-wise manner, or in combination.TREATMENTS: Medical Grade Skin Care Products, Chemical Peels, Blue Light, Laser Acne Treatments, Photodynamic Therapy
- GliSODin oral supplements can assist lymphatic drainage resulting in less bloating and water retention. Weight loss, body toning, and a decrease in premenstrual symptoms are the other benefits. It can also help in post treatment bruising and swelling after injectible or laser treatments.CONDITIONS TREATED: bloating, water retention, PMS bloating, swollen feet, post injection bruising and swelling
- Non-Invasive Fat Reduction can be achieved with TriLipo Maximus Radio-Frequency with no down-time and no pain. This non-surgical treatment liquefies and shrinks fat cells to achieve body sculpting and smoother contours.
TREATMENTS. Non-Invasive Fat Reduction, (Radio-Frequency)
fat pockets, bulging, excess fat, body fat, neck fat
- The appearance of cellulite can be improved through skin tightening and toning using TriPollar Maximus Radio-Frequency in a no down-time, pain-free procedure.TREATMENTS: Skin Tightening and Toning, (Radio-Frequency)
- Crepey skin commonly affects mature skin and is a common complaint, especially in the neck, hands, and décolletage. Several options for treatment are available.TREATMENTS: Laser Photorejuvenation, IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) Photorejuvenation, Fraxel Dual Laser, Dermal Fillers
- GliSODin Skin Nutrients flush out unnecessary and harmful toxins in your system without using laxatives or heavy diuretics. GliSODin (super oxide dismutase) is extracted from melon and is made with 100% natural ingredients, a healthy and easy way to get the daily dose of antioxidants. This 15 day gentle formula is also an ideal product to naturally prepare your body for weight loss.CONDITIONS TREATED: environmental toxins, weight gain, tiredness, fatigue, stress, low energy, acne, water retention
- Excessive underarm sweating can be a socially debilitating condition and is easily and effectively treated with Botox injections. A consultation with a qualified physician is required.TREATMENT: Botox Therapeutic
- Lines and wrinkles are the most common conditions we treat at Glow Medi Spa. “Anti-aging” treatments can stop the clock and prevent further signs of aging.TREATMENTS: Botox Cosmetic, Dermal Fillers, Fraxel Dual Laser, IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) Photorejuvenation, Chemical Peels, Microdermabrasion, SilkPeel Dermalinfusion, Sun Protection, etc.
- Medical-grade skin care products are provided by physicians only due to the strength of the active ingredients. Enjoy the added benefits with guidance from our knowledgeable skin care providers.CONDITIONS TREATED: sensitive, dehydrated, or aging skin, acne, dull complexion, melasma
- Medical manicures and pedicures are offered at Glow Medi Spa for the health and beauty of your hands, feet, and nails. We do not treat nail and foot diseases at our medical spa, rather we focus on following strict hygienic standards to prevent the transmission of such diseases.CONDITIONS TREATED: healthy hands and feet. Prevention of foot and nail diseases such as athlete's foot, fungal and viral infections.
- Registered Massage Therapy is an important part of your ongoing plan to enhance your “best you”, and improve your overall sense of emotional and physical well being. RMT Services are covered by most insurance plans.TREATMENTS: Registered Massage Therapy (RMT)
- As we age, the skin loses its skin turgor and descends or falls due to the effects of gravity. Increasing collagen stimulation with Maximus TriPollar Radio-Frequency heat tightens and tones the skin with no pain or down-time.TREATMENTS: Skin Tightening and Toning, (Radio-Frequency)
- This is a common complaint from clients who seek advice from a medical clinic. The first step is to calm the irritated skin by removing “triggers” and then treat the skin cautiously to improve the quality of the skin.TREATMENTS: Medical Grade Skin Care Products, Medical Facials, IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) Photorejuvenation
- Skin tags and moles can be both unsightly as well as bothersome. The lesions can be best removed by lasers without affecting the surrounding skin, to give a smoother look and feel.TREATMENTS: Laser Skin Tag and Mole Removal, Cryotherapy
- Unsightly veins can prevent women from wearing a skirt or shorts in the summer. Spider veins on the legs are often treated first with Sclerotherapy, followed by laser vein treatments only if required.TREATMENTS: Sclerotherapy, Laser Vein Treatments
- These embarrassing, streaky marks often arise after weight gain and loss, eg. During pregnancy. Resurfacing of the deeper dermal layers with Fraxel is effective for deeper lines. For more superficial lines, Maximus TriPolar Radio-Frequency may be sufficient.TREATMENTS: Fraxel Laser, Skin Tightening and Toning, (Radio-Frequency)
- Sun damage can lead to brown spots, redness or flushing, uneven skin tone, and impaired skin texture. Depending on the extent of damage and the skin type, various options for treatment are available.TREATMENTS: IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) Photorejuvenation, Fraxel Dual Laser, Chemical Peels, Microdermabrasion, SilkPeel Dermalinfusion, Medical Grade Skin Care Products, etc.
- The best protection against sun damage is prevention. Sun Protection with proper sun blocks and sun avoidance habits is emphasized to all clients at Glow Medi Spa.TREATMENTS: Sun blocks, Sun protective hats
- Red and brown spots are common complaints in aging and sun damaged skin. Sensitive skin and Rosacea are other common reasons vascular dysfunction may occur.TREATMENTS: IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) Photorejuvenation, Laser Vein Treatments, Fraxel Laser, Chemical Peels, SilkPeel Dermalinfusion, Medical Grade Skin Care Products, etc.
- GliSODin oral supplements provide a gentle, gradual way to lose a modest amount of weight which is sustainable. 100% all-natural, the Slimming Formula used over several months, can assist in your weight loss goals.CONDITIONS TREATED: weight gain, overweight, fat, muffin top, pot belly